- Prepare a space to carve your pumpkin by placing an old blanket, newspapers or a table cloth on the surface. Place a trash can or bucket nearby and line up your carving tools. Cut a deep circle into the top of the pumpkin and remove it. Stick your hand inside the pumpkin and remove all the insides by placing them into your trash can.
- Locate a palmetto tree template or design on the Internet or in any book, and tape it onto the front of your pumpkin as a guide. If you cannot locate a palmetto tree template that you like, you can draw one onto your pumpkin.
- Tape the palmetto tree template -- or trace the outline of a palm tree -- onto the front of your pumpkin. Use the pumpkin poker from your decorating kit to punch holes into the palm tree outline. Place the holes very close together.
- Take your carving knife and begin carving the palmetto tree by following the punched holes you placed into the pumpkin until the palmetto tree is completely carved. Fix any little mistakes by shaving away the imperfections with your carving knife.
- Place a candle or light inside the pumpkin and check out your new creation!
Click Image to View Template PDF
Why Custom Shirts Should be a Part of Your Marketing Strategy
You want to harness the power of promotional products for your brand. You know that custom shirts are a popular prom...
T-Shirt Printing Cost: How Much Will You Have to Spend on Custom Shirts?
A custom T-Shirt is a great way to promote your business or organization – or you can sell them to make some extra ca...
Charleston Screen Printing
Charleston Screen Printing and Creative Services Screen printing is top of the trends in today’s industry. It is one ...