- Prepare a space to carve your pumpkin by placing an old blanket, newspapers or a table cloth on the surface. Place a trash can or bucket nearby and line up your carving tools. Cut a deep circle into the top of the pumpkin and remove it. Stick your hand inside the pumpkin and remove all the insides by placing them into your trash can.
- Locate a palmetto tree template or design on the Internet or in any book, and tape it onto the front of your pumpkin as a guide. If you cannot locate a palmetto tree template that you like, you can draw one onto your pumpkin.
- Tape the palmetto tree template -- or trace the outline of a palm tree -- onto the front of your pumpkin. Use the pumpkin poker from your decorating kit to punch holes into the palm tree outline. Place the holes very close together.
- Take your carving knife and begin carving the palmetto tree by following the punched holes you placed into the pumpkin until the palmetto tree is completely carved. Fix any little mistakes by shaving away the imperfections with your carving knife.
- Place a candle or light inside the pumpkin and check out your new creation!
Click Image to View Template PDF
How to Come Up with Catchy T-Shirt Slogans
A guide to creating funny, catchy t-shirt slogans so you and your company will stand out from the crowd! You already ...
Charleston Bucket List: Top 4 Things to Do in the Holy City
Have you done the Charleston lately? No, not the popular dance from the 1920s. We're talking about the beautiful and ...
Perfect Promotional Marketing: 5 Promotional Products to Help Your Brand Stand Out
Are you looking for an innovative and fun way to boost your brand awareness? You should try promotional giveaways. Wi...