Charleston gains even more bragging rights as it is named the 'South's Best City of 2017' by Southern Living Magazine.
Last Fall, Southern Living magazine invited readers from around the nation to vote on their favorite Southern spots. There were 13 various categories readers could vote for in the South's Best poll — from BBQ joints to drinking holes and everything in between. Editors poured through over 20,000 submissions and totalled for each category - Charleston also took home various awards for local hot spots, including:
- Hominy Grill, sixth best restaurant in the South
- Fig, 10th best restaurant in the South
- Coast Brewing Co., 10th best brewery in the South
- The Inn at Middleton Place, eighth best inn in the South
- Wentworth Mansion, tenth best inn in the South
- Kiawah, sixth best island in the South
- The Sanctuary on Kiawah, fifth best resort in the South
- Charleston Gardenworks, sixth best shop in the South
- The Commons, eighth best shop in the South
Fun Fashion: The Top 4 South Carolina Apparel Items All Wardrobes Need
Whether you've visited South Carolina, or you're one of their lucky residents, you likely have a great deal of pride ...
3 Top Styles Your Store Needs to Order for a Successful Tshirt Sale
T-shirts are powerful marketing tools. They feature your logo or message directly, and they show the wearer’s confide...
SC Style: How to Find the Best South Carolina Shirts and Apparel
South Carolina pride runs deep. Locals are proud of their roots. And tourists develop a lasting love for the lush la...