Charleston gains even more bragging rights as it is named the 'South's Best City of 2017' by Southern Living Magazine.
Last Fall, Southern Living magazine invited readers from around the nation to vote on their favorite Southern spots. There were 13 various categories readers could vote for in the South's Best poll — from BBQ joints to drinking holes and everything in between. Editors poured through over 20,000 submissions and totalled for each category - Charleston also took home various awards for local hot spots, including:
- Hominy Grill, sixth best restaurant in the South
- Fig, 10th best restaurant in the South
- Coast Brewing Co., 10th best brewery in the South
- The Inn at Middleton Place, eighth best inn in the South
- Wentworth Mansion, tenth best inn in the South
- Kiawah, sixth best island in the South
- The Sanctuary on Kiawah, fifth best resort in the South
- Charleston Gardenworks, sixth best shop in the South
- The Commons, eighth best shop in the South
Why Custom Shirts Should be a Part of Your Marketing Strategy
You want to harness the power of promotional products for your brand. You know that custom shirts are a popular prom...
T-Shirt Printing Cost: How Much Will You Have to Spend on Custom Shirts?
A custom T-Shirt is a great way to promote your business or organization – or you can sell them to make some extra ca...
Charleston Screen Printing
Charleston Screen Printing and Creative Services Screen printing is top of the trends in today’s industry. It is one ...