Charleston gains even more bragging rights as it is named the 'South's Best City of 2017' by Southern Living Magazine.
Last Fall, Southern Living magazine invited readers from around the nation to vote on their favorite Southern spots. There were 13 various categories readers could vote for in the South's Best poll — from BBQ joints to drinking holes and everything in between. Editors poured through over 20,000 submissions and totalled for each category - Charleston also took home various awards for local hot spots, including:
- Hominy Grill, sixth best restaurant in the South
- Fig, 10th best restaurant in the South
- Coast Brewing Co., 10th best brewery in the South
- The Inn at Middleton Place, eighth best inn in the South
- Wentworth Mansion, tenth best inn in the South
- Kiawah, sixth best island in the South
- The Sanctuary on Kiawah, fifth best resort in the South
- Charleston Gardenworks, sixth best shop in the South
- The Commons, eighth best shop in the South
Top 9 T-Shirt Design Trends of 2019
Create a stylish design that will grab the attention of your peers! Here are the top t shirt trends of 2019. Did yo...
The Legend of the Pineapple: Charleston's Symbol of Hospitality
Understanding the Charleston Pineapple Splashed across homes, gates, clothing and used as a housewarming gift, the Ch...
How to Come Up with Catchy T-Shirt Slogans
A guide to creating funny, catchy t-shirt slogans so you and your company will stand out from the crowd! You already ...